‘All ends’, the drowning sun’s outcry.
Sun, Sea, Sky, Sand
‘All ends’, the drowning sun’s outcry.
Sun, Sea, Sky, Sand
Unfolds thy sublime, canvas gray
Bands diverse of a waking ray
For the ones astray, go your way
The pain’s away; the pain’s away
A tale of old, some parts untold
Of enchanting hues to behold
To where it ends, a pot of gold
Tried to remold; tried to remold
At the end of the rainbow,
Cast of grim sable sorrow
Cloaked truth in the shadow;
Eternal spectrum of fears
Pretend to shun the leers
Trajectory of cutting spears
To where it ends, void of colors
Stifled cries of unjust horrors
Without the light, hate mirrors
Inflict terrors; inflict terrors
Destructive hate in this untold tale
Incessant beatings of boys frail
Vain girls sent to conversion
Enemy is their reflection
Souls in self-aversion
In the shady end hiding
Trapped golds in the pot cowering
Yet to feel truly living
The old tale we knew, now anew
A visual spectacle, what’s true?
‘Tis only the sky’s tears when blue
Rays refract hue; rays refract hue
So the next I see a rainbow
Even its distant end I’d follow
Break pots for beauty would still show
I’ll let golds glow, and let it glow
A Monotetra with acrostic and Skeltonic verse.
Lost is ours now, but timeless is love
If only I could, it reverses
Time spent in inhibition
Running mind’s weary
Oceans harbor skies
Void turns rainbow
Time is timeless
And you faded
You did but
But did you?
Faded you and
Timeless is time
Rainbow turns void
Skies harbor oceans
Weary mind’s running
Inhibition in spent time
Reverses it, could I? Only if
Love is timeless, but now ours is lost
The past weeks have been hella busy. But I’m back now!
I just feel it
A feeling light, not so
Maniacally seeing red;
Surging fires of a feral enraged
Even that I haven’t felt, just the
Tranquil waft of a current fair
The tough vicious hate in me
Left that behind, baring
Ever tenuous stirring ocean
Dared hold unfathomable sea
Let him scorch, not calm
No, my inside plea
Let him lie in collected cumuli
(Now read from bottom to top)
A double Acrostic-Reverse poem.
I went out today and I just want to share with you some photos I’ve taken. I hope you enjoyed it!
One Man’s War
A six-word story tetralogy
Sans heroic knights, my castle stands.
My realm’s archenemy? Its prince- me.
Lost legions, found thyself- victory’s thee.
Soul afire, weapons forged, darkness subdued.
Sunday Six-Word Stories is a new series I’m starting. Join me!
War, no love!
War eliminates love
Chaos raging, blankets that compassion
Spite and hostility
Aversion and greed, hate more;
We will fight this
War of repression and dominance
Will we stop? We will!
Dominance and repression of war
This fight, will we
win? Let’s just
Hate, greed and aversion
Hostility and spite;
Compassion that blankets raging chaos
Love eliminates war
Love, no war!
A Palindrome poem.
Forced open my eyes
And so now, I need sleep; but
Last night I couldn’t
Lurking in mind’s depth
Peace in the slumber no;
Existing not is its rest-
Ever wandering mind pleas, for
Lamp burns in the sky with stars
Sheets summon ocean waves
A world distorted
Sunder from conscious sanity
Lonely gale takes me
Escaping is my way left
Every death of dark to void
Plaint of the clock
‘Tis why from the
Night’s serene lullaby,
Amidst quiet, I’m kept from the
(read from bottom up)
An Acrostic-Reverse poem.
Yes, see me, please!
Look at me,
I still love you
Even in my demise
But it makes me explode that
Where I’m at;
In this sea of dying stars
In the brightest clusters
To where the Orion is;
With a stellar smile,
‘How can you look at me?’
To the candescent stars
You look past my dying light,
I don’t believe that!
Of my dying star
You ease the fleeting flare
You are my stargazer
It is an illusion to think
You are not
You’re my every photon
In my core, you are the fusion
Fallen out of light
Soon, I’ll be a dark star
(Now, read from the bottom up)
Another Reverse poem. And please visit Brad’s Whittled Words- Reverse Poem to see more examples of this form.
So, I’ve been nominated by my ‘twin’ Brandi S. for The Awesome Blogger Award. We’re not actual twins but we’re alike in so many ways so we’re kind of twins. Anyway, thank you, B! Go visit her comfy couch, sit, have a donut and read her amazing posts. Please do!
I don’t do blogger awards, no. But I decided to give it a try this time. And this would lead to me asking a sincere apology to creativeenvision for not accepting the nomination in another award in the past.
Now, let’s get to it!
-Thank the person who nominated you.
-Tag the post with awesomebloggeraward.
-Answer the questions you were asked.
-Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
-Give them 10 new questions to answer.
1. What was the most awkward experience you’ve ever had?
– My first party and I won’t elaborate.
2. If you could be a superhero, what would your super power be?
– When I’d be super, why not go super, right? So, I’d choose cosmic forces manipulation. To harness space-time so I can do inter-dimensional and time travel, molecular reconstruction for quantum phasing, to acces light energy and dark matter, blackholes, quasars, and many more.
3. What is something about you that you wish more people knew?
– I love quiet and I’m fluent in silence and that I really hate noises.
4. I’m your genie. Give me your 3 wishes!
– I’ll have to think of the two wishes because I don’t know yet. But the third wish, I’m supposed to set you free, right? I will save your ass from the lamp, B! Don’t worry.
5. What is the perfect day for you?
– Simple, let me be. Let me have alone time somewhere quiet to read, draw, write or just think. Or if I can swim.
6. Which would you rather have: Inner Peace or Riches?
– Inner peace! Definitely that. With riches come a terrifying power. So, not that.
7. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
– Say it, kid! Say, ‘it’s this or nothing’ (I have one particular scene in my mind). And if I may add, which I will, is to write more.
8. What do you hope to accomplish in life?
– Before, I wanted to be an astrophysicist, but now I’m working on becoming a doctor- do diagnostics and medical researches.
9. If you could be any age right now, what age would you be? Why?
– I’ll go back to when I was 7 or younger. I’ll be swimming on the beach, rolling with the waves, wandering in the wilderness. Back to simpler things, I just need a break from life’s complexities.
10. If you were in a zombie apocalypse, are you more likely to survive, or be eaten?
– I’ll survive, I give a mean fight. But that is if the zombies aren’t World War Z zombies.
My best friends and I would sometimes talk about this. Think of what we will do and what weapon will we have and all that crazy thoughts. Then we’d say that we will be bad ass zombie killers.
Besides the fact that they deserve the award with their amazing blogs, I chose these people because they do blogger awards as well. I don’t want to bother others who don’t. So, here they are:
Creativeenvision (this is me making up to you)
And a shout out to the best Brad Osborne since he don’t do blogger awards. Go visit his blog and find awesome poetry and other cool stuff.
• What do you do that you are you so good at?
• If you can pick your own name, what would it be?
• If you could have a super power, what would it be?
• How do you see the world?
• What can make you defy a law?
• Do you believe in second chance, why?
• What is the wisest thing someone told you?
• Theoretically, if parallel universes exist and you meet another version of you from a different reality and you can ask only one question, what would it be?
• Have no one when you’re sad or have no one to share your happiness?
• Truth, what do you really want? Really.
And that’s it! Again, thank you to the awesome Brandi.
Stay safe! Everyone.